. . .
You don’t have to be wealthy, famous or powerful to have great impact. Just be faithful to God, and act with His direction where He has placed you, and see how He manages the rest.
- How would you say George’s life was ordinary for the most part?
- Consider the “ordinary” people God has placed in your life through whom you have been blessed. What would be different if they had not been there?
- At his last meal with his father, George said he wanted to do “something big and important.” Do you think after seeing how his life had affected so many he changed his opinion of what was “big and important”?
- Why was George called “the richest man in town” by his brother Harry?
Read Acts 17:24-28
- What does God give us according to verse 25 ?
- Read verse 26 and put it in your own words.
- According to verse 27, why did God create us?
Read Psalm 139:1-16
- How well does God know you?
- What are some practical ways you will trust Him more with your life starting today?
Read Proverbs 19:21
- What do you need to do to align your plans with God’s purpose for you?